Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 18th, 2008

Well hello out there. I really thought that no one read my blog, but of course my faithful friend Melea has been and so now I feel even guiltier for not posting often enough. I have another blog for my classroom and I have to post daily to there, but it always seems like I am in a hurry and so I don't think to post here. This morning however, in an attempt to avoid cleaning my house I was playing around on my computer and discovered that I actually had posts to my blog, so I thought why not, it will waste some more time.
Life has just been a blur for me lately. My students have spring fever and I can hardly stand some of them right now, I still love each of them, but seriously I still have a lot left to teach.
We have a new addition to our family, nope I'm not pregnant, we got a kitten. He is Siamese and really has fit right in with us. Alaura drags him around the house like a doll and he just lays there and even still insists on sleeping by her-he is loyal like a dog. Speaking of dogs Rockwell and Tao (the cat) have also befriended each other. The cat's second favorite place to sleep is by the dog. Tao has also let Rockwell know who's boss and let's just say it isn't Rofile:///Users/andreabostwick/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Originals/2002/LOW_RES/FL000001.jpgckwell. 

2 comments:

Melea said...

What happened to the rest of your post? I was just getting into it! :)

Jenn and Tyler said...

you would be surprised that people really do read the posts. i rarely write anything, i usually read them, and i always want to see more pictures!